Thanks for visiting our website. Wherever you are in your life and spiritual journey, we welcome you. Our hope is to help you get connected with other local people and for all of us to grow in Christ together.
Below are some Questions and Answers that might help:
What time are your services?
We meet every Sunday morning at 10:00 am. (For other church meeting times, click here.)
How should I dress?
One of the things we love about the "Salt Life" is comfortable clothes! So please wear what is comfortable to you. We have folks who enjoy dressing up and others who come casual, in jeans or shorts. We are more concerned with meeting you than with what you’re wearing.
How long has this church been in the area?
Our first worship service was held in 1996. We affiliated with our denomination in 1997. In 2001 we purchased our property on Oslo Road. (For more history, click here.) (For our location, click here.)
Do you have a nursery for young children?
We love children! We provide three options for their care:
- Keep your children in the service with you. Some of our families prefer to have their children as part of the service.
- Sit with your child in the area directly behind the sanctuary. You can hear the service, because sound is provided and you can see what is going on through a large glass window.
Available during the 10am church service (optional). Volunteers are experienced, background checked, and available to watch your kids.
Each Sunday we have a Childrens Sermon that your kids can listen at the front of the church during the service. Each Children's Sermon relates directly with the main sermon for the church family.
Do you have Sunday School or Children's Church?
Yes we do!
Join us every Sunday at 9AM for a childrens sunday school with Ms. Lori while the parents can enjoy an Adult Class over coffee and pastries.
How do I become a member of Morning Star Church?
We offer on the 4th Sunday of the month a "Christianity 101" class for all to attend, both members & vistors. It is a great way to connect with those at Morning Star and learn more about what the Lord is doing here in Vero Beach through His minstry. If you'd like to become a member, Pastor Trevor would enjoy a conversation with you that would lead to the next steps in joining. We are church that is committed to you, too!
Are you affiliated with any denomination?
We belong to the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARP). The ARP Church was organized in 1782, one of the first churches in the United States, organized soon after the close of the American Revolution. Many advantages come with the maturity of more than 200 years.
- Identity: We know what we believe and what we stand for.
- Stability: We are blessed with a stability and maturity developed over many generations of working through all sorts of theological and social issues.
- History: We appreciate our rich heritage, which reaches back to before the American revolution and even 18th century Scotland.
- Family: We have earned a reputation of being a close-knit, loving denomination.